1) How do our prices compare to the big box stores? Since we are a distributor we buy direct from the manufacturers, allowing us to pass the savings on to our customers.
2) What kind of training do your floor techs have? They have been trained by a National Wood Flooring Inspector. We also have certifications in "Expert Sand & Finish" from the National Wood Flooring Association.
3) What kind of guarantee do you offer on your work? We offer a lifetime structural warranty on all installations
4) How "Dust-Free" is your Sanding & Refinishing? 99% Dust-Free, all of our equipment is hooked directly to vacuums to ensure virtually dust free results every time!
5) Are you able to handle insurance claims (Fire or Water Damage)? Yes, We currently work on State Farm, Allstate and Farmers Insurance Jobs regularly.
6) Do you guys also do commercial? Yes. We actually do a few gymnasiums a year including game lines and logos, restaurants, racquetball & squash courts. All of our employees and sub contractors have clearance to enter military bases and follow osha requirements.
7) Do you do custom installations? Yes. Our expert installers install patterns, random width, herringbone, wood vents,borders and inlays!
8) How will my floors look after they are refinished? Typically brand new again! However, sometimes pet stains, water damage, termite damage has to be repaired prior to the sanding process. We can help. We do board and plank replacements regularly where you will never be able to tell that we took the boards out! Also you can change the color completely if you want!
9) What should we do to take care and maintain our floor when you guys finish? Yes, we recommend felt tip pads under all furniture and as far as cleaner goes Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaning Kit available at Lowes!
10) Do you guys finance? No, but we can give you some ideas!